Friday, April 25, 2008

only 24 days to go until.....

we have our ultrasound!! i saw my midwife for my 14 week appointment yesterday. everything is going really well. i heard the baby's heartbeat - i just love hearing it!!! it was beating strong and steady!! i was happy to report that i had been feeling better over the last few days (and have continued to!). on my way out of the appointment, we scheduled my ultrasound for may 19th! i am really excited to see the baby and find out if it is a boy or a girl. i think not knowing is driving me crazy! i feel like i can't prepare anything until i know.

i will be posting some of my answers to some of the gender prediction tests i have taken and old wive's tales very soon! in the meantime, the poll on my sidebar has expired and it looks like we have more votes for a baby girl!

0 comments: